Monday, January 19, 2009

Meet Michael and Emily



Michael and Emily have been some good friends that I've met thru Kate. They are getting married soon and wanted to get some engagement photos done before the big date! I was happy to do them and really enjoyed spending the afternoon with them!




This one felt almost old timey(is that a word?) to me.





This was the "love tree" (i named it. Pretty clever, eh?) - They were looking for their initials - Unfortunately, no luck - but cute picture!


I told them to try and hold hands around this tree. Not bad.


And last, but not least - I love this one!


Thanks Michael and Emily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU Andy Lee! I will highly recommend your services to everyone I know!

I can't wait to see the rest...

Anonymous said...

thanks for capturing their loving spirit,
Michael's Mom

Followers