Monday, January 12, 2009

1.12.09



Man, i've been slacking. I need to post more often!

Well, yesterday, my good friend and fellow photographer, Cat Norman (www.catnorman.com) went out and shot for as long as we could stand it in the cold. We used just 1 Alien Bee and had some fun. This is my favorite that I took with my camera - I need to get the other images from her camera. Anyways, Enjoy!



I took this one while Cat was walking down the tracks.
It's one of my favorites.

-Andy

edit: here's some more (thanks Cat!) - Of course, the ones of me were taken by Cat.






It's a good thing i'm not trying to make a living as a model!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the one of cat walking away and the one of you behind the glass! you guys make a good team!

mattxmiller said...

lookin good homie!

Followers